Music Banter - View Single Post - OK Tin hat on - ADELE - Discuss!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 05:20 PM   #49 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

A hospital waiting room I visited Saturday had not one but TWO magazines with artist Adele on the cover, (and in the exact same pose no less). This came as a shock to me as I'd last heard of this piece of **** hack back in my days of retail servitude where two of her abominations were played ad infinitum over the MUZAK public address for months on end. "Chasing Pavements" was utterly boring and instantly forgettable, hence the need to play it 50 times in an 8-hour shift, effectively carving it into the cranial matter of anyone unfortunate enough to be within earshot, and "Rumor Has It" was the most atrocious ear sodomy I'd experienced in the last decade.

The fact that this wretched woman has achieved such a preposterous level of fame and wealth is staggering, and speaks volumes of the barrel-scraping cultural low that the masses have sunk to.

Please die in a fire, Adelle. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists

Last edited by innerspaceboy; 02-07-2016 at 05:29 PM.
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote