Music Banter - View Single Post - Any baseball fans?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 10:35 AM   #315 (permalink)
Paul Smeenus
David Hasselhoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavementRunner View Post
It's going to be another dog fight in the AL East I think. We improved our offense some and the Yankees and Red Sox improved as well, at least on paper. I really like the way the Jays have built that team. I live about 20 minutes away from their Spring Training complex in Dunedin. I'll definitely check them out a few times. Fun team.

I think the biggest dogfight will be the AL West between the Astros, Angels and Rangers, and possibly the A's if they can pull that stick out of their butt. I dunno about the moves Dipoto has made in Seattle, they seem more like payroll management than trying to build a winner, although the Zduriencik approach of overpaying for talent certainly failed but at least he tried, and they resulted in two good acquisitions in Cano and Seager and the signing of the YEAR in Cruz. We'll see but I've been bitterly disappointed in the M's up to this point (Dustin Ackley, anyone?). I'm gonna give Dipoto a chance but there's too much core talent in Seattle for another 90-plus loss season to wash here.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote