Music Banter - View Single Post - Aesthetics as it Pertains to Contemporary Music
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 08:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I think you're around my age (30), why didn't you use technology to avoid your 2-minute track nightmare? I remember back in 2000-2004, I was using Napster and other program to find all kinds of underground hiphop. I know your tech savvy so why did you allow yourself to be trapped listening to that crap?
34 myself at present. My boss at the company was an arrogant misogynistic white supremacist who delighted in watching me suffer. He was well-aware of my turmoil and I asked him if I could wear an IEM and use my Creative Zen X-Fi to play white noise or anything of a similar frequency to the MUZAK to help me tune it out.

Unfortunately, we were required to wear bulky 1980s-era walkie talkie equipment the size of a lineman's handset and my boss claimed that an IEM would interfere with our walkie communications so it was not an option.

This was a guy who not only tortured a stranded bird to death which had accidentally flown into the store, but also, when a 60-year-old elderly employee hurt herself on the job and went to the emergency room, he stealthily removed her from the payroll so that he wouldn't have to cover her care.

This was a great job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote