Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 12:13 PM   #5890 (permalink)
Mr. Charlie
Shoo Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytennis View Post
I still think they'll fall off to be honest. The pressure on them when it gets to the last month or so is going to be unreal. I remember reading about Roy Keane saying some of the MU players would vomit before big European matches. It will be like that x 50. Champions League football looks guaranteed now though.

If they win the league it has to be one of the biggest sporting shocks of all time. Absolutely unthinkable that a team can achieve this from where they were and the resources they have in comparison to the richest clubs. They are winning football back for everybody and they are doing it the right way.

They fucking deserve to be champions.
Yeah, I feel Leicester will probably bottle it in the end too because their players aren't used to that kinda pressure. But who knows. I wouldn't have bet a penny on them doing well this season but there they are sitting pretty atop the league and playing beautiful attacking football.

I'd rather see Leicester win it than see Chelsea make the top 4 (haha, as if that's gonna happen, I know). But, yeah, it would be amazing if Leicester do it.
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote