Music Banter - View Single Post - song heard in Kohls
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
steak33
Groupie

Default song heard in Kohls

At least one year ago every time I was in Kohls I would hear this song. I didn't know then that I would never hear it anywhere else or I would have paid more attention. 2015 for sure maybe even the end of 2014. I heard it a lot in there. And I don't know a lot so bear with me. It's a female singer. Probably alt rock, perhaps indie. There is not much music at the start, all of a sudden her voice spits out the word "people", then there is a slight pause and the rest of the lyrics start. It is not a fast song. It almost sounds like she may be singing through something or maybe I don't know how to explain it. It's not like a normal plain microphone sound. I am familiar with a lot of music of all genres. I have scoured the internet and asked every one I know, also radio stations (college stations because this would not be top ten radio). I have searched Kohl playlists. I cannot find this song or who it was. She may not even be American. It's hard to tell sometimes when people sing...could be British...who knows.
steak33 is offline   Reply With Quote