Music Banter - View Single Post - My Life without the Batlord....
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 02:19 PM   #65 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
i don't understand why he keeps getting banned, has he been acting up lately or is it that mods have become more strict?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadChannel View Post
What did he get banned for this time again?
The Bats is fine when he's insulting member of the board who are perfectly fine with getting insulted by the Batlord. If he crosses a line in these posts I simply delete the post. He's been banned twice now for insulting a member who DOES take offense to being insulted, insulting a brand new member, and also blatantly insulting a moderator who obviously didn't quite take to his attitude.

If The Batlord wants to stick around this message board then he has to f*cking watch what he says to people who either don't know him or have taken offense to his words in the past.

I for one hope that he never gets perma banned because I like the guy even though he constantly calls me fat. I'm okay with that though cause it's fun to come back at him. I will however ban him to the end of f*cking time if he doesn't stop making stupid ass decisions with his stupid ass mouth. He's going to have to learn how to filter himself. Honestly, it's very simple...

Insult your friends. Don't insult people you don't know. Don't insult the mods.

Easy peasy. If he's banned for good one day its his own doing. I've fought for the reinstatement of members before and I'll so it again, but only if they don't deserve the ban they get. Bats deserved the one day ban I gave him. He deserved the two week ban another mod gave him. He'll deserve the permanent ban if it ever happens.

The choice is his.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote