Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi
Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 05:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
N o i s e
Groupie

Cool Hi

Hello there everybody. My name is Emem. My whole name is Muhammad Edris M. Masorong III. From the Pines. I love music. They say that it is the devil's language but I just hope God forgives me. Hopefully. 23 years old. B-day is on Nov. 5, 1992. Currently un-enrolled. I had a lot of drop-outs for being sick(had panic attacks and was paralyzed in bed 1 time for 1 year and 3 mo.) and 1 kick-out for fighting.

After being kicked-out and got nothing to do at the house. I thought of writing music. I also changed my name to Sin because I was full of you know in my head those times and was still having that feeling of someone talking inside of me... Some kind of demon from my sleep that is haunting me to seek revenge to the whole world. I'm sorry if this might sound scary but chill. I was so stupid too for doing that. My heart got broken too, I think. That's why I did it. And just want to forget my old self that just seems to be so loooseeer and full of you know in his life and is full of mistakes. I also remember if I'm correct that in the beginning of my sleep, while laying there, I heard this voice inside of me saying, "Are you willing to trade your life to become a Rockstar?" I'm not sure what I replied. I think I just stared at the dull ceiling and maybe I really can't do anything anymore and just agreed. I was pathetic.

So yeah, nothing to do. I wrote some music but I don't know if I'm going to continue the old ones and some and others I lost blah. I still have 10 in my head namely: Possession, Intention, Flick, How, Noob's Kite, Sa Pagiging Rakista(Being A Rockstar), Hate, For The Sake Of The Myth, Durability Unwire, and Abyss. I will post all my music here soon. My band name is called 'Cinch'.

But I wrote those tunes after I got my last episode of Panic Attack which in truth, all of us, my family, became insane and our life was like HELL. But I never gave up and told myself, "Who gives a you know...?" He-he. Just struggled.

So that's it. I hope I meet friends here. I'm still on the look-out for other band members but I know where I can find them and maybe I will also just look at school when I get enrolled again.
N o i s e is offline   Reply With Quote