Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 06:06 AM   #5915 (permalink)
Newkie
Boozy Lad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I had us pegged to go down before Christmas, and I tend to be one of the fans that manages to maintain their optimism the longest as the season goes on. I have to say I am starting to believe again though. It's still a hell of a ask but 3 points in 8 games before Sam, 20 points in 17 since Sam, 11 points in 7 games in 2016, numerous January signings that actually seem to be performing thus far and in February, a month where I would have us down to get absolutely zero points, we put in our performance of the season in a narrow loss to City, got a point from Liverpool and toppled Man United. I'm in no way kidding myself that we arent in an absolute scrap but currently we are showing signs of progress, while Newcastle, Villa and Norwich are imploding.
Kills me to say it but you lot are safe. I despise Allardcye as a person but he's much better in a scrap than Schteve. He's better full stop really. It'll be us, Villa and one of Norwich/Swansea. I mean, unless we sack Schteve and bring in Mourinho..
Newkie is offline   Reply With Quote