Music Banter - View Single Post - What Shows Have You Been To Lately?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 11:41 AM   #250 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
On Monday night I saw Girl Pusher who I thought was pretty awesome. When me and my friends were driving to the show, the full moon looked huge and orange on the horizon. They were basically a female fronted Death Grips except they were more conventionally EDM oriented musicwise. Their singer was out of her mind on acid while on stage and put on a really intense performance during the screaming vocal bits. Her clean melodies were ok.

The band that headlined was Show Me the Body who absolutely blew the place to pieces with their performance. They were a post hardcore outfit that I knew nothing about (I went to the show because my friend is the singer for Girl Pusher) made up of bass/synth player, drummer, and a singer who played the electric banjo. I didn't even realize it was a banjo until halfway through the show (too busy in the pit), I just thought he was an especially off kilter guitarist. They reminded me of a post hardcore version of This Heat when I saw them, but returning to their recorded material has me a little bit underwhelmed tbh. Definitely see them if you have the chance, they're the best punk related group I've seen perform.

After the show me and my mates were hanging with the crowd and shared a joint with Tyler the Creator and Vincent Staples. Didn't even realize who they were until one of my friends started fanboying over them. I was more interested in hanging with Show Me the Body, anyway.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote