Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 50 from 2005
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 07:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
IndiElectronica
Music Addict

Illinoise - I admit I'm in the minority here... I think i 'missed the point' of this somewhat as only really liked 2 songs from the album... fair play to making it, as it's certainly not BAD - I just don't think it's as great as most everyone else does...

Everything Ecstatic - Pause and Rounds are both top 5 of their respective years for me.... Everything Ecstatic I simply didn't like that much... Seen him more than any other band in the last 3 years too (about 7 times I think). Sadly, his live performances have slowly gotten worse and I doubt i'll bother again... last time I saw him 2/3 of the audience had left before he was done (he headlined locally with Explosioins in the Sky)

Various Artists - DFA Holiday Mix 2005 - I thought this was quite boring... big disapointment for me... DFA mix 2 is great of course.

The Juan Maclean - Less Than Human - Another album I expected a lot more from. I'll put on LCD Soundsystem 99% instead of this album.

The American Analog Set - Set Free - DAMN YOU! I forgot to put this on my list!! doh!