Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 03:44 PM   #8309 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I think I am finally drunk enough to play Alien: Isolation. To anyone who has seen me talking about horror movies in the film thread, just know that I have been watching scary movies for the last few days because I have been trying and trying to play this game, but have been so scared of even double-clicking on the desktop icon, that I have settled for movies.

Seriously, truly scary games are 100x more terrifying than the most scary horror films. I'm fairly drunk, but I'm still putting off playing Alien: Isolation by making this post, whereas I need absolutely no prep to watch a scary movie.

Holy ****, I hate this game. But I will not be cowed. I will not be cowed. I WILL NOT BE COWED!

Edit: The game is now running and I don't wanna do this I don't wanna do this I don't wanna do this but I've gotten this far... I don't wanna do this I don't wanna do this I don't wanna do this **** MY LIFE!!!
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote