Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 03:45 PM   #868 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Muslims aren't a race so there's not really anything else to say about that, aside from it being completely nuts and obviously unworkable. The KKK thing was hilarious to watch. What a ridiculous state journalism is in that Trump should be called out for another man supporting him, and further bashed for not instantly disavowing the guy.

I've only heard him saying he doesn't want any illegal immigration, calling for a wall to be built and moaning about Mexicans that have come to America and caused problems. An actual outspoken racist doesn't get this much support. If he were legitimately racist against Latino's, he doesn't get a majority vote from them in the primaries (Nevada at least).

And this is what I'm saying. Calling him racist despite him clearly not being so is what adds fuel to the Trump fire. People are getting tired of this sort of thing and they want a change. Trump being the only one that seems to want to point out certain issues with certain demographics, however uncomfortable, is a breath of fresh air. It's just a shame that Donald Trump seems to be the figurehead for that, as opposed to a more reasonable and measured guy.

Edit: I've watched the interview and it only adds to my last paragraph. Trump is clearly not a man who comes at things with an extremely measured approach. Not everything he said is completely reasonable, but there are problems that need to be addressed. And I don't see anybody on the opposition highlighting these issues. And Americans, from what I can tell, are aware and they want somebody who is going to try and do something about it. And it's frankly ridiculous that Trump is the man doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know