Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 04:18 PM   #31901 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Ok, freebie.

We were in Cabo for my kid's wedding. The party was pretty epic since everyone flew in days in advance. We'd hang out by the pool all day getting acquainted and buzzed and then go out at night to get absolutely hammered.

Sherri's on her ex's shoulders with the white hat, and the cheerleader (CY) is wearing the straw cowboy hat. Linda's to the far left. Yes, that's a full service pool-side bar. The drinks were strong!

So we're ripping up Cabo Wabo like mad. Some of the girls ended up on stage with the band shaking it like crazy. CY is up on the bar dancing and loses her footing. I catch her and we both end up back up there going nuts.

The place shuts down and it's time to leave and CY heads for the door. I happen to notice that she's left her purse (with her passport inside) behind. I grab it and give it to her in the parking lot.

We're friends for life now! She's a doll.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote