Music Banter - View Single Post - Get The Led Out
Thread: Get The Led Out
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 05:04 PM   #71 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaMaher
if you think i can't draw for ****, please explain why, i'd personally like to know why you think my drawings are so crap!. i find even if what you have to sya baout my drawings goes in one ear and out the other as long as i get to hear some honest "bad" feed back about my drawings i'd like to hear it. :o) so please you hate them so much do tell me why.

and i agree with you a bit because i've seen many drawings by other people and there drawings are amazing compared to mine. mine are indeed not half or even coming to close to being great, but its a passion of mine and i enjoy doing it wether i'm good at it or not.

and yes judas priest you can say i was joking about the moron thing, because i call everyone it not in a bad way or anything..

Your drawings are unproportioned and you use too much pencil shading.

Oh and you have very bad grammar, and you don't seem to understand that you are a n00b. You have no rights now, and doing what you are doing isn't good.