Music Banter - View Single Post - David Bowie favorites 2?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 05:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by End Of the Innocence
Let's see that would be golden years if only simply because of the dance sequence in a knight's tale....and btw since everyone appears to find you lacking once again...and why would one wish to vote for a song they do not deem their favorite....just because you want them to?....i think not...so don't be upset when people say that you're missing songs....just accept it and move on.
Honestly, I just made my own thread/poll and nobody "needed" to do anything, ya hear?I also didn't get upset when anybody said that I'm "missing songs"!!!I didn't miss any songs, fella!!! If you want a list of 50 David Bowie songs, then you create it!!!I haven't been mad once since I created this poll, but I guess you've now succeeded and have shown me more of your uncontrollable foolishness!!!If you can't take the heat, then get the hell out, ya jacka ss!!!

To all the other posters:

1.If you don't like a song listed, then tell me about your own.
2.I'd expect you to still vote for which song you think is best above, though.
3.Anyone that talks about a favorite David Bowie song in here atleast somewhat likes the artist, so don't think that I or anyone else may be putting David Bowie down because we happen to like one song more than the other(s), ya know?
4.If anyone finds it necessary to make their own David Bowie poll of songs, then do so, but don't get all upset about this one being created 1st, alright?
5.If anyone wants to try to make a David Bowie poll of 50+ songs, then I encourage you to try!!!Success is all up to you, though.
6.Have fun and a good 'ol time, cheers!!!
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote