Music Banter - View Single Post - Longtimelistener Firsttimecaller
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 03:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickTheTeeVee View Post
From what I have know of hipsters, you would be hard pressed to find one that admits it. That being said, I don't think i'm a hipster.
I usually wear a randomly coloured tee and work type pants, both probably from walmart potentially years ago. I don't shop for new things typically until they are completely unusable, I have kept that "style" of dress since high school.
However, my wife does crochet and knit so I do have a few beanies and scarves that she made me, I mostly just wear them about the house if it gets cold
but in texas we really only get about 2 seasons:
really friggin hot,and
"it's raining a bit and might freeze" - this happens for about one month at nighttime
Occasionally I get dressed up for, like.. a nice dinner out or something.

I don't really interact with people enough to (monetarily) justify various lifestyle choices inspired by my interaction with them.

Probably the most hipster-ish thing I do is collecting vinyl records, but I have honestly been casually doing that for as long as I have known you could purchase music. I don't use my collection as a weapon in conversations. also, I don't have a vendetta against cd's, I have a ton of them too.

but in the end I am only what I am described as, so, call me what you will I guess I just enjoy the conversation

You gon' get memed, son. You won't know when, you won't know how, but you will. Soon...

And any interest in metal? I listen to a fair amount of other stuff, but if we don't have any metal in common then our interactions will likely be limited to The Lounge for the most part.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote