Music Banter - View Single Post - Comics/Graphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 10:47 AM   #431 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Creamcheese View Post
I'm glad you liked Black Widow #1 too. It really was an excellent fucking way to kick things off.

I've read a little bit of Spider Woman, though I'm ashamed to admit that I'm still not completely caught up. But I did finally pick up some Spider Gwen a few days ago. Good stuff.

Next on my list is Superior Foes of Spider Man. You rec'd it to me awhile back, and someone else that I know praised it pretty highly. And thus begins the hunt for back issues.
When I say you should read Spider-Woman, you should start with issue #5 of her last series. 1-4 were just boring Spider-Verse tie-ins that had nothing to do with where the series went, the tone, or the depictions of the characters. Pretty sure the creative team was different as well.

And I just picked up Mockingbird about twenty minutes ago, along with issue #1 of A-Force (cause She-Hulk).
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote