Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds from Innerspace
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 07:37 PM   #230 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

I constantly find myself coming into similar scenarios with friends of mine. I'm a touch too opinionated to sit back while others' speak, and whenever someone makes a statement I disagree with, I feel the need to interject. I think in your scenario, much like any of the ones I find myself in, it matters not what you say as people won't back down from their opinions, even though I find that often times they fail to back up their stance. I've gotten into countless arguments about why I don't like x musician, and whenever I ask the person I'm discussing with to explain what they like about the act, they just reply "it just sounds good" or "I just like it."

At the end of the day, I don't think telling someone that they have shitty taste will ever go over well, nor will it cause any change, but I know personally it never stops me from saying something, so I don't blame you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote