Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds from Innerspace
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 08:15 PM   #235 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
That doesn't mean they have bad taste, it means they have no taste. And they don't care.
You raise an excellent point, Tristan. I do need to bear in mind that they just don't care about music and the arts the way I do. I suppose the bit that makes me don my cape and leap into action is that statements like "Disturbed's cover is how S&G SHOULD have done it" (this uttered by a 60 year old mother), is so painfully askew from reality that I feel an obligation to the arts themselves to make a stand in their defense.

Perhaps it's a wasted battle when the villian doesn't care but it honestly feels like these people are dragging down the cultural standard of our society.

The really frightening reality is... these people are MOST of our society.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote