Music Banter - View Single Post - Traveling Europe, Need Driving Songs.
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 12:12 PM   #21 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
Here's a free comp of recent work if you're inclined.

Also, there's this:

Really liked the Ashra clip, rostasi. Thanks. That Berlin comp has a lot of material that I'll be exploring later, but it sounds like you'd need a pretty good car or the beauty would be swallowed up in road noise, I suspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
^ This one is rather the other extreme; hard to miss that insistent beat whatever you're driving. Sorry to say that it seemed a little too repetitive to me, Batlord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
We rented a BMW 535i to go to Amsterdam from Frankfort about 30 years ago. 100k in the populated area's, and we got it up to around 200k when the limit dropped off in the rural area's. Just don't stick in the left lane like some idiots do here in the states. You'll end up in the grill of some one's Lambo. You see those brights flash, get the **** outa the way.
Haha! I remember that from when I was once driving around N.Germany. I was in my friend's car, listening to the just-released Wall album, feeling untouchably sophisticated until we hit one of those flashing STAU signs which brought us back to earth.