Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 08:01 PM   #2173 (permalink)
Paul Smeenus
David Hasselhoff

Dub Report

The first round of the playoffs start tonight and we already have a big upset, the Edmonton Oil Kings won last night at mighty Brandon 4-2. I actually saw Brandon in Everett early in the season and was impressed with their size and speed, they were just bigger and faster than us. Even dropping the opening game I still don't see them dropping the series. I never saw the Oil Kings this year.

Other series have Calgary at Red Deer (I'm taking the Rebels), Moose Jaw at Prince Albert, Regina at Lethbridge.

In the west, Kamloops at Kelowna (Rockets in 5). Spokane will be swept by Victoria, you already know I'm taking my Silvertips over Portland (I'm hoping to find a way to make it to one of those games), and I pick the big upset of the opening round, Prince George over the HATED Seattle (actually they play in Kent, WA) Thunderbirds. I call them the Funderbirds, as in Thuck the Funderbirds (it's a spoonerism), a name truly earned by their RUDE and I mean RUDE fans, and I can prove this. I'll do so in a future post.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote