Music Banter - View Single Post - bernie sanders 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 10:05 PM   #397 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

The point I think I was trying to make is that let's assume maybe 20% of the folks walking through that auditorium door are already feverish about the candidate and the other 80% are just kinda going to support, but have no clue what they are really walking into. Maybe they just agreed to go along with a friend or family member out of curiosity.

The buzz inside starts to build and everyone gets caught up in it. Then the fluffers come out. Look up fluffer if needed. We're talking the local congressmen, mayor, and then a maybe a senator. One by one they whip the crowd into a frenzy so that by the time the star of the show hits the stage it's an orgy of multiple orgasms with every emphasis point the candidate makes.

It's ****ing grand theater that's been being perfected for centuries. (sorry for the big JPG. Couldn't find anything smaller to get my point across)

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote