Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Collaborations and Splits
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 12:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

True story^

2 years ago my production laptop blew up beyond repair and I lost a sample, software, and music collection that I had been building for years. Around the same time I graduated from university and landed an excellent job, allowing me to rebuild my guitar/gear collection that I had sold off years before to pay for university. That very quickly caused me to relapse back into rock music and blues, I still love electronic music of many shapes and have at least some knowledge of what goes into production, but musically I'm much more at home with a guitar these days and will be continuing to focus my musical output in that direction.

That being said I am considering putting together a sample pack of acoustic progressions that may work quite well with instrumental hip-hop / trip-hop. I would have the recordings separated into folders by tempo, likely 90 - 120 bpm. I may have some time to do this tonight if nothing comes up.
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote