Music Banter - View Single Post - Into the Deepest Abysses of Music
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 02:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
JGuy Grungeman
Primo Celebate Sexiness

Endorphin by Hush
Release: 1993
Style: Alternative Rock, Hard Rock, Pop Rock

I found this album right after Nero's Rome. It labeled itself as grunge/stoner, but it really isn't; it's a pop/alternative album. Despite that, it's a great album. The atmosphere of the album is bordering on incredible, taking mild punk influence and incorporating it into an almost britpop style. The style is very ubpeat and poppy, which go well with the vocals that have a little Staley, a little Bon Jovi, and a little early Axl Rose. Despite how bad that may sound, it fits with the album perfectly. The band knew exactly what fun music was about, and the songwriting talent is quite good. Layout perfection, plenty of really cool guitar solos, and a really cool sound which I recommend for anyone. Anyone.

On their page where I found the album, it stated Endorphin was their fifth album. I seriously want to listen to the other four. This album is very underground, though. These guys don't have a bandcamp page or RYM page. I'm here to spread the word: The album's actually a lot of fun. Poppy alternative greatness from the Czech Republic.

92/100.