Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 05:34 AM   #6111 (permalink)
bob_32_116
Music Addict

1. Are there any genres that you have tried to get into on various occasions, but just can't for whatever reason?

Tried stuff like Weather Report that gets labeled "jazz fusion", but found most of it either inaccessible or simply boring.

2. You decide to go see a live show, and you have the option of seeing one of two bands that are playing that night. The first is exceptionally skilled at playing their instruments, but have very little showmanship and style. The second group is not as skilled as the first, but is known for crazy and visually exciting performances. Which would you go see?

Easy. Band 2. If I want a note perfect performance I'm sure Band 1 will have a CD I can buy.

3. Have you ever choked during an important moment before?

Before what?

4. Do you have a favorite and least favorite music video?

I don't watch many music videos.

Good one: the Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams. Added a degree of interest to a very ordinary song.
Bad: Split Enz - I walk Away. Videos that literally interpret the lyrics just make me wince. "The sun always sets" and the video shows the sun going down. Spare me please.

5. Is there anything that you wished more MB members were into?

Posting in musical threads! Mostly I ask a question or respond to someone else's post, and check back a day later and mine is still the last post.

6. One day, you happen to run into a clone of yourself. After the two of you cautiously circle each other, you put aside your fears and come to the realization that a choice must be made... Fight or fuck?

That's easy. I'm a pacifist.
bob_32_116 is offline   Reply With Quote