Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 01:17 PM   #3906 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
A sea of amateur videographers. Great show tho.

It would take a lot to ruin an Iron Maiden show. The sheer fact that I was at an Iron Maiden show, and that Bruce Dickinson, Steve Harris, Bruce Dickinson, Adrian Smith, Bruce Dickinson, Nicko McBrain, and Bruce Dickinson were within visual range, would make the experience so overwhelming that they would have to absolutely suck to overcome the magic of IRON ****ING MAIDEN!!!

And singing along with the crowd to "The Trooper", "Aces High", and "The Wicker Man" would do a lot to make me forget my disappointment. But since only one of those songs will be played at that concert... I just don't know. How can you have an Iron Maiden show without "Aces High". If I hadn't had the tracklisting before hand like you, then the absence of "Aces High" would legitimately eat at my soul as each successive song that wasn't "Aces High" reared it's non-"Aces High" head.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote