Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 06:09 PM   #2103 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I'm sorry to hear about this man. Just remember that you gave him a good life and I imagine you did everything in your power to make him happy. Beautiful dog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Sorry to hear, he looks like he was a great pal. Like Ki said, I'm sure he was grateful for all that you did for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I'm sorry to hear that man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aux-In View Post
Bummer. Even in dog years, that's kind of short. R.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
Dude, my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your sweet pooch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytennis View Post
Did that with my dog, was 18 so that's good for a dog. I always wanted to give him a bath but my dad had to do it cos he was a bit vicious if you picked him up unless it was my dad. Plucked up the courage to do it on the day he was put down and he didn't bite, which was nice. Then fed him some chopped up steak.

When you've had a dog for years, it is absolutely shit when they die. Hope you're alright Frownland mate.
Thanks for all the kind thoughts, guys. It's been a hard day but I'm coming through now. He was the best dog I've ever had and I'll remember the good times, since he wouldn't want me to be sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Had a dog die from surgical complications a number of years ago, and it's balls. It's one thing when an animal who's been going downhill for months or years finally passes away, but it's like a kick to the face when it's so sudden. You never get to have that moment that you know is the last moment you'll ever have to say goodbye.
That really hits the nail on the head, this is the worst pet loss I've experienced. It's too bad I was away at school when it happened.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote