Music Banter - View Single Post - a witch hunt on youtube
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
glycolate
Groupie

Default a witch hunt on youtube

so in 2013 or 2014 i was listening to a crap ton of chillstep and just relaxed music in general. nothing that I knew was playing on the radio, at least here in the states.

it could be a chill indie song,it might be chillstep, it might just be some alternative song.

I can't remember the lyrics,however, i do remember the song was about driving home in the autumn rain and dying at a curve in the road, and becoming a spirit that prays for other drivers to get home safe. like 85% sure that's what it was about.

it was a man singing, he had a smooth breathy voice. you could hear rain, he mentioned something about headlights.

I know it's not headlights by the wall flowers. I went through all of MrSuicideSheep's videos, and it wasn't on there. I remember listening to this song and EMBRZ-slow down back to back, but i couldn't find it in the recommendations. if it helps, i think the image on the video had leaves.

im going to keep looking and i'll post the answer if i find it in case anyone else is ever looking for it. google isnt very helpful since eminem just released a song called headlights.
glycolate is offline   Reply With Quote