Music Banter - View Single Post - Comics/Graphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 09:36 AM   #469 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Creamcheese View Post
Got some more comics.

A second helping of badass. Black Widow kicks the shit out of some more people, and a little bit of light is shed on her motivations. Just as good as the first. I don't want to spoil anything, but a russian guy may or may not get eaten by a lion in this issue.

Heh. If you think the idea of evil leather-clad gimps getting smacked around by a super hero sounds hilarious, then this is the comic for you. Two issues in, and Mockingbird is still awesome. Still, I'm kinda bummed that there are only three issues left.

Oh man, this shit made me laugh so goddamn hard. Probably my favorite issue so far. Chock full of sight gags, and I loved all the digs about Casiolena being a bargain bin Enchantress.

Last week there was literally nothing that I wanted that came out. This week is looking pretty ****ing good.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote