Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 06:34 PM   #36542 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Spent the whole day with a friend I hadn't seen in nearly a decade. He came to town to see me and we're planning many follow-up visits in the summer ahead. We're both curmudgeonly fist-shaking introverted Gen-Y geezers trying to tolerate living on a planet with other people on it.

We hit up RSD for the hell of it and I took home the second volume to go along with my John Carpenter: Lost Themes LP.

A very good day.

EDIT: A word of caution to anyone who buys this LP. The official download from the label is a baffling 159kbps lossy file. What the hell? Is 159 even a standard bitrate? And who in their right mind would issue an official release at that low a rate? Especially for an ambient release?

Thankfully, in ~30 seconds I found a vinyl rip far superior to the official download. Cheers to the filesharing community for picking up the label's slack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists

Last edited by innerspaceboy; 04-16-2016 at 07:10 PM.
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote