Music Banter - View Single Post - Online Radio Stations / Mixlr.com
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 09:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Default Online Radio Stations / Mixlr.com

I've recently been looking into online radio stations, and what options some bum with no actual qualifications can do to get into the radio industry at least on extra-curricular level. I stumbled upon Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio online. Broadcast using ... in the process, and I think it's a pretty decent tool for people to use if they want to share music in a relatively professional way.

Spoiler for mixlr:

If you download the desktop app you are able to load up your songs from your own storage device, and play them without any adverts or other interference. You are also able to mix in your own microphone if you want to talk in between tracks like other radio DJ's do.

The free option allows you to broadcast an hour long session before cutting out, but I believe you can do this several times in one day, but you can upgrade if you want.

I'm going to broadcast for a little bit as a kind of test run (Dance/Pop), if anyone is interested: Goofle is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio onli...

Also, if anyone is interested in online radio, or just radio of any kind, feel free to add something to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote