Music Banter - View Single Post - The Batlord's Youtube Let's Plays
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 11:56 AM   #27 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Their recent playthrough with Steve-o was funny as hell.
I've seen that on my recs, but haven't looked at it. I kind of want to watch their videos when they still had Jontron, as they had better energy, but from what I've seen of their videos with the new guy (can't remember his name) they're still pretty top shelf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
This is ****ing awesome
You should start doing your own. I use this program, which is free and pretty easy to use (and there are easy to understand guides to optimize your settings). I have a ****ty webcam and a laptop with no power to do anything beyond StarCraft 1 without FPS issues, and OBS still makes it easy to make my videos.

https://obsproject.com/

And I fully intend to keep up with this. Whether I try to make a Youtube career out of this, just talking to myself while playing games makes the experience even more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Their best series that I have watched.
So it's all downhill from there? Still, those moments when Egoraptor pretends to be fed up with the game and just walks off are true comedy gold. That part right before the lava level bossfight when Jontron gets stuck on a wall is one of the best things I've ever seen.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote