Music Banter - View Single Post - nothing about music
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 09:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Runaway
:: Wicked Ways ::

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through, but to be honest, you are going to get smart comments when you post what you did. But saying that though, what people said wasnt that bad. No one called you a whore did they. Read back. I'm sorry but it seems that you shouldnt listen to what your friend says and get some proper information instead. What do you mean by sex prolonging your period? That means your period lasts longer. I think you mean that it takes longer than normal to start, right?
So you're not even two weeks late yet then? Thats really nothing to worry about. Some girls periods arent at all regular ever, and even if they usually are, you can be late once in a while. It could be down to lots of things, stress, different diet etc...
Dont worry too much about it yet, but please remember the right thing to do next time. Thats assuming you didnt use contraception... I'm not having a go at you, although you probably think I am, but you are 17, not a kid, so you should know better.
I like you best when you're on your knees
Runaway is offline   Reply With Quote