Music Banter - View Single Post - The Batlord's Youtube Let's Plays
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 02:19 PM   #59 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I was gonna take a break, but I love doing videos, and this was a mindless enough game that it didn't feel like a time investment. I told myself I wasn't gonna upload any videos with FPS issues, but they're not too bad, and I don't think they detract much, so here is my video of the first level of Brutal Doom, a mod of the original Doom, years in the making, that came out around the beginning of this year. Hopefully I'll be able to tweak my recording software's settings so that I can completely fix the frame rate stuff, cause I'd love to keep doing this series without any hiccups. I've got some playlists that would kick ass while killing demons and zombies.

Brutal Doom mod - Mod DB

Figure out how to get this **** to work on your own. I had to and I'm lazy and drunk. It's really not that hard.

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote