Music Banter - View Single Post - New member (obviously), here to say hello
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 04:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Grovpaprika
Groupie

Default New member (obviously), here to say hello

Hello everyone, my name is Adrian and im 20 years old from Sweden. I would like to say that its quite nice that forums like this where you can be around other music lovers exist, and for that i would like to thank the creator of this site.

I very much enjoy to discover the "unknown" underground music especially on soundcloud where literally thousands of amazing ambient and trap combined beats and stuff similair to that exist, and i would assume that underground music will be the my discussion subject in the majority of cases.

Music is perhaps the one thing i love the most in this world and me myself have been making music for about 1 and a half years now, however i'm very uncertain if i should post my soundcoud here since i read in the rules that promoting yourself is something you earn, on the other hand it is such a big part of me and therefor it would make sense to have in my introduction. If it would be alright to post it i will when ive heard what the moderators say.

And that will be my introduction, thank you once again for this and im greatly looking forward to many good discussions.
Grovpaprika is offline   Reply With Quote