Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 09:19 PM   #22066 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Just look at the U2 fiasco. "Your" music is on their cloud, and they can give and take from it as they like. That's the hidden cost of streaming and music services like iTunes. You don't own anything. You're just renting content on their terms.

There are enough dystopian novels (and historical accounts of the real thing) to teach us that this is a terrible idea.

Amazon did the same thing when they deleted George Orwell's books from millions of customers' devices.

I don't trust any corporation with my literature, music, or cinema. And paying for crippled restricted content is insanity.
Wait, so let's talk relative; if I have files on my copy of the iTunes program, regardless if they were purchased on the iTunes store or if I'm using the program solely to keep track of and upload digital music to my mp3 player. Will they be able to delete files as they see fit or only iTunes purchased content?

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote