Music Banter - View Single Post - Buckethead: Greatest Guitarist Of Our/All Time?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 12:42 AM   #165 (permalink)
radiantriad
Groupie

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by monglae View Post
Damn, you just made me a buckethead fan, thanks for sharing my friend this is something quite special.
So awesome to hear that, monglae! I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed it.....I agree, his music in general is pretty special to me. But I'm curious: which track did you like most? All three are great songs but Hornet part 4 is by far my favorite of the three I posted.

Also, kind of curious about what your other musical tastes are like....if you want to know some of my other favorite soft/acoustic Buckethead tracks, just let me know! I'd be happy to post more....

On the flip side, he's got all kinds of heavier tracks that I'd really like to share too.....he's released so much material over the last 4 years that there's all kinds of suggestions I can make, mostly based on what style(s) of rock you might prefer. He's got quality tracks in virtually every style I can think of - let me know if you want examples of any (or all) of these: progressive, blues, hard rock, southern, 70s-style riff-based classic rock, metal, or long jams where some or all of these styles evolve into and out of each other and then somewhere new after that. He has some seriously long songs in his library, so if you especially like tracks that are of truly epic-length, let me know.

Once again, I love to share any and all things Buckethead, so let me know of ANY AND ALL styles of instrumental rock that appeal the most to your tastes - the more the better!! I'll be sure to post 'em once you let me know--

Take it easy!