Music Banter - View Single Post - Any Google Fi customers on MB? I'm considering leaving V's unlimited data behind!
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 02:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Straight away, being a Sprint network service the signal would be absolute garbage in most regions. (See Verizon and AT&T's cartel distributions of territory for the backstory on how this came to be.)

Boost's walkie-talkie push-to-talk crap was the single most irritating piece of technology of the late 1990s and early 2000s. I'd prayed to god that he'd struck down anyone carrying a device with that blasted feature enabled.

But even with all that aside, their bottom-of-the-barrel Marketing is sufficient to make any reasonable customer embarrassed to be within 25 feet of a Boost phone. (From Wiki -)

Well, then, sign me up good sir!

You know, the Intelligencia. Wait a sec... is there seriously someone named, "The Game" ? Is he a toddler?

Now you've got my attention. I can think of no finer way to spend an afternoon than watching vehicles driving in circles at dangerous speeds.

Are Super Bowls really still a thing?

You said a bunch of words. I don't know what they are.

Well if a multi-million dollar ball dribbler can get paid to push their crap, you know if must be good.

"Where you AT?!"

So, basically you didn't like them doing urban marketing to the people that would most likely buy their product? Ummm okay.

They knew their demo and marketed to them like any reasonable business that wants to profit.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote