Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 05:31 PM   #24156 (permalink)
Zhanteimi
Mord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Awesome image gallery everyone. Might be cool if people would say something about these albums though.
For me, there's not much to say. I either like it or don't, and anything I have to say about it is so personal (since this is merely a matter of taste) that it would be meaningless to anyone who doesn't know me in real life.

Meh. I'll give it a shot.

AC/DC - Back in Black

Though I already knew several of the songs, this is the first time I've listened to this album. This band is like Guns N Roses in that they are everything Real Estate isn't.

Amy Winehouse - Back to Black

After a long day of work, I'd put this album on to heal me. I still like it, but it's lost some of its charm. Not sure why. Maybe I overlistened to it for years?

Halsey - Badlands

I don't know enough about this album yet to have formed an opinion, but it seems to me that the life philosophy put forth in "Hurricane" can't be good for the artist in the long run.

Skrillex - Bangarang

I knew a guy a couple years ago. I thought his thick-rimmed glasses and tribal tattoos were cool. Then I saw a photo of Skrillex and felt betrayed.

This is the Kit - Bashed Out

I dig it all around. Just right for me.

Alex G - Beach Music

I enjoyed giving this album a first listen while lounging back on my Esse. NSFW!

Beachwood Sparks - Beachwood Sparks

This album always makes me think of Todd. I met Todd back in 1997, and he had an extensive collection of CDs he let me borrow. That got me into Bowie for the first time, and this album was quite a gem for me, too.

Last edited by Zhanteimi; 05-05-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote