Music Banter - View Single Post - Ella Jean
Thread: Ella Jean
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 06:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

it's really tough to judge, because, like other people have said, you're 12. Seriously, i know you think you're really grown up now, but a few years down the road, you'll look back at yourself as you are now and think "wow, i can't believe I thought I was so mature....i was such a little kid...." then years after THAT, you'll look back and think, "wow, i can't believe I thought i was grown up...". What's more, you'll look back on your childhood and wish you hadnt wasted it by trying to grow up too fast. Trust me, when you get to be an adult, you'll have more than enough problems and you'll wish your life could be as simple as it was when you were the age you are now. Slow down, enjoy childhood while it lasts, because even though it sounds really cheesy, it does go by WAY too fast to waste time worrying about stuff you dont need to.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote