Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 09:12 AM   #358 (permalink)
Key

Time and time again, throughout this month, i'm going to be doing something called a "ridiculous review" where I just go completely off the rails and either praise the game far too much, or completely **** on it. There are no boundaries in a ridiculous review, so if you don't feel like being offended by swear words and the like, well...you've been warned.

Let's talk about "Who's Your Daddy?" First off, yes...what the **** is Who's Your Daddy? Well let me tell you. Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to be the father of a child where the childs sole purpose in life is to kill itself? NO?! You haven't? Are you kidding? Well, if you've ever felt like you needed such a thing in your life, this is the game for you. Who's Your Daddy? puts you into the role of a baby trying to kill himself by any means necessary, or you take the role of the father who's sole purpose is to save the baby and keep him healthy. What a wonderful father figure, amiright?

Well, it's not just sticks and stones with this game. As the baby, you can crawl around the house and have access to numerous, and I mean NUMEROUS items to aid your death. Things like sticking forks into electrical sockets, cooking yourself in the oven, drowning yourself in the toilet. You think i'm joking? That's literally what you can do as the baby in this game. It's every serial killers dream.

As the father, you have to give the baby medicine and healthy food whenever the baby gets sick or injured, and if you manage to keep the baby healthy, the player who's playing the father wins the round. If you fail, the baby dies and the player playing as the father loses the round. So if you're playing as the father, i'll tell you right now, it's more fun playing as the baby. I mean, who really wants to be running around the house trying to save your baby from certain death? I wouldn't. I'd much rather be the baby trying to plot my own demise by any means necessary.

This game is obviously best played with 2 people, but I think there is a mode where you can be put into a server and play with as many people as you want. I've really only experienced it with one other person, but apparently you can play with up to 4 people. Yeah, 4 ****ing babies running around trying to kill themselves. Oh the humanity.

I will say one thing though, and yes, it has to do with the fact that it is indeed an early access game. Don't let that term turn you off from the game right away though. The game runs really well except for a few times where it seemed to crash out of nowhere, but hey, that's what you get when you submerge yourself into an early access game. The reason I like the game though is simply for the concept. It's a fantastic game to just sit around and play and let your mind wander off into nowheresville. I could easily get a friend of mine and we can play for hours just trying to kill each other. It really doesn't take my brain power at all, so even The Batlord could enjoy it.

Wanna see a baby trying to drown itself in the bathtub?

Enjoy.

Pick this ****ing game up right now. You've got nothing to lose. And I want more people to play with.