Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 11:34 PM   #1133 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
They better recognize

Hillary ain't fascist

Trump is

There's a big difference
Bro, you're right she looks nothin like Mussolini....She dresses like Chairman Mao for godsakes that's arguably worse. I dunno what to say to get you to understand that Hillary Clinton is a war criminal, a liar, and globalist.She doesn't care about you, and yours or anyone else in this country.And she's going to continue on with Obama's administration. She isnt a nice person dude.Not in anyway.She and her husband put MORE black people in jail then any other administration in Us history. Bro women even get the creeps from her. Im all for a woman president, a good woman tho. One that actually uses her heart and empathy rather then a psychopathic vindictive woman that dresses like Dr. Evil for godsakes.

Fascism isn't nationalism btw.

There is nothing wrong with national pride. And there is a massive difference between being a racist and saying you love America. We are a melted group of misfits that banned together to create a ****ing culture and have held these traditions for 200 + years .There is nothing wrong with liberty, and freedom. Why do people want to come here? Because we are the liberal loving west. But we are no longer that. We have turned into a nation that is lost confused, depressed, suicial, and homicidal.

Why? Why is it so wrong to put ALL AMERICANS FIRST. SWORN IMMIGRANTS AS WELL AS THOSE BORN HERE. We can't even help ourselves man. And frankly we need to be broken free of this perception that that these ****ing jokers have told us we are. We're not a group of unintellectual losers and dumb downed behemoths that we need to be told what f****** restroom to use what is that?
I don't understand how suddenly nationalism is become Nazism or fascism. It doesn't mean for people to go to Auschwitz . IT means help us first because we need it! Then we can go back to being the west that we used to be instead of some hijacked fukny version of what we once were. A vote for Hillary Clinton is going to ensure that we stay this new Mega destructive war-mongering force on this planet doing more harm than good and killing thousands of our people in the process and that's not right. We don't own our government anymore the bankers do and anyone connected to anyone and any of the major major firms in this country should not be allowed to run for president. Imo.

Lastly your joke about women during an abortion was the most crude and grotesque thing for me to read.Both as a mother and someones daughter.I was very very dissapointed in your comment and by the moderation of this board. Abortion is one of the most soul toutrting thing for a woman to go through. And what on earth about someones emotional dispair and anguish gets you off bro. That was arguably the worst comment and most blatantly offensive degrading rude mean-spirited comment I think I've ever read on this board and that being said I would like someone to delete my account please I no longer want to be associated with this place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.