Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 04:56 AM   #1135 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

I was cool as a polar bears toenails when I wrote that. I wasn't mad.I was embarrassed by the lack of empathy and the lack of consideration for what abortion really is like. Until you have seen first hand what pain these women go through you will honestly never ever know how in poor taste that was.In poor taste was being poliet imo. Because had O.H. been near it could have gotten ugly really fast. You guys some of you whom I love and know personally can be awesome I never debated that I just dont think I need to be here if this is how far we have fallen in the name of a chuckle .Two I dont like the way you folks talked to me 2 and a half weeks after my father passed. Again completely un empathetic, calling me schizophrenic, paranoid, and on sumthin. At least I have the courage and determination to get up every day to get up everyday and not let my self be smashed to simtherens emtionally to do things like drive to MLk and pass out the bill of rights. And engage people in discussions no matter wheter or not "I sound a homless man muttering to myself under a bridge". A week ago when I logged off you all jumped me you guys and mod know who you are then the mod threathed to temp ban me not realizing 3 hours prior to that **** show I ALREADY ASKED CLANCY TO DELETE ME AND HE SAID NO AND TO THINK ABOUT IT.SO I LURKED AND THOUGHT AND BECAME MORE DISGUSTED WITH HOW WE DEHUMANIZE EACHOTHER BECAUSE ITS JUST SOMEONE WE NEVER MET ON THE OTHER END OF THE COMPUTER.Because frankly none of you would have the balls to look me in the eyes and say those things to my face. You would have had a real hard saying all those things you all said staring into the eyes of a broken person.That king pricky pants is why I dont want to post here anymore .Everytime Ive cared about you guys, called u sent gifts seen you run races, checked on you incase you needed something when you all have been dealt **** hands you can't even return the compassion.Why do I need to be here? Im all for jokes and can hang with men its not a joke problem its a systematic lack of caring and dehumanizing of eachother that we keep doing to one another and nobody says hey thats bull****. Well I call bull**** on it and Im done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.