Music Banter - View Single Post - College Campuses - A War on Free-Speech and Diversity of Opinion?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 06:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Your rights end when your personal bubble ends and mine begins. So no you don't get to impose your views on me and make me shut up because you don't like to hear it. You can walk away. As I can. BUT NOTE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY IT. And colleges cowering to this whole 'hate speech movement" is ludicrous.
You seem to think it's okay to impose your views on others though. If you want to share your hate speech, just book a private theater someone and hold your Klan rallies. Don't come onto a public campus with that hate talk.

Quote:
Ahhh yes a subject very near and dear to my heart the right to say what you want when you want and to whomever you want. THAT IS A RIGHT. A HUMAN RIGHT. Now what's happening and I see it all over this board for example is if you do not go with the popular opinion you are branded as whatever the person preaching liberalism wants you to be. Like me I am just a "paranoid republican conspiracy theorist that does to many drugs to be exact." But in reality I am a patriot that smokes pot everyday, jogs, and take handfuls of vitamins and loves the right to be able to say what I feel needs to be said and I don't feel the need to take away someones right to say whats on their heart JUST BECAUSE IT'S NOT POPULAR.
If you have an unpopular opinion then expect to be challenged on it. Sure, you can have that opinion but people aren't going to just let it slide because you have the right to say. Your right to say things only goes so far. Remember that lady that decided it would be funny to make fun of Africa and say she hopes she doesn't get aids going there. Why did she think it was okay to say that and she wouldn't be fired for it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote