Music Banter - View Single Post - College Campuses - A War on Free-Speech and Diversity of Opinion?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 08:41 AM   #36 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I will get to Bobby Seal's part in a bit but I did want to get this point across.

I really don't get why people think it's okay to be aggressively verbal/hateful and get away with everything just because "It's my right to say anything I want" and not expect to get punched in the fucking face.

Just like people that go around feeling like they should be able to toss around Nigger while addressing a black person and not expect violence in return. Hate begets Hate.
Ben Shapiro is a douchebag but he gets invited by College Republicans and they get a voice as well. If there was that much hoopla going on I might go just to see the circus. But if I want into the venue Black Lives Matter isn't going to stop me. And if I'm there to hear someone else but all I can hear are protesters thinking they're going to "shut it down" believe me I won't play that game. If it has to go violent then it will. I hate Trump but if I want to go to his rally for whatever reason I'm going.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote