Music Banter - View Single Post - College Campuses - A War on Free-Speech and Diversity of Opinion?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 09:15 AM   #45 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
If it were easy it wouldn't be freeing yourself from oppression now would it?
I can do it too, and so can everyone. People have no idea how much power they have and we let groups like this on either side run a muck with our minds and our rights, whether they wanna take them away or give us strange new ones to be confused by. THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM IS NOT GIVING IN TO VIOLENCE AND AND RAGE WHILE STARING TYRANNY IN THE FACE AND NOT BACKING DOWN!

Again I remind you this is possible....... You just have to be willing to lay yourself down for something greater. Which most people don't want to do. So all of us are called to do this only a handful of answer.
Of course it is possible but I don't have faith in society/people to be able to do that on a large scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
No. I don't want to belittle your experiences. And all kinds of things happen I don't see or hear. I get that. I know anecdotes aren't science. But my high school was almost exactly 50/50 white/black. I know that demographic because I checked it. Work places, bars, shows, sporting events, you name it. I've never seen that. So I'm asking sincerely, how many times have you experienced that?
I have had three key incidents that have stuck out in my mind but it has happened more than that. The strange part is that I live in the NorthEast. It isn't even like I live down south where you'd expect that to happen much more often.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote