Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 06:34 AM   #1232 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
*shrug* I don't know what to say. I can't prove a negative and negate the baseless claims around Cruz's father and Oswald. Are you seriously surprised that I'm an *******?
No brother I am not surprised. I am merely pointing out that you, Frownland who is King LIBERAL on California Campus Island are not as accepting of other peoples ideas that don't go along with your own, and that is what you are bitching at other for doing. That's it. Instead of saying "Hey Rox, that theory might be a little tooo out there even for you, and here's why." And giving me facts to back it up you come at me with the over puffed up sense of intellectual superiority and mock me. Thus proving you really aren't what you think you are which is loving liberal and tolerant of everyone. So you are being just as bad as the trump and cruz fans you don't like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.