Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 01:30 PM   #1267 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
^^^^^

Considering how ****ing divided this country currently is do you even have an ounce of thinking that would work?

I own my home, well at least until it's paid off which will be in the next 10 years. I currently have about $250K in equity. I own my car. I own a bunch of expensive toys. I pay my taxes at a pretty high rate. I also have a 401K. The better the "pie" does, the better my 401K reacts.

Nothing is perfect. Nothing will ever be 100% best for everyone. We're a country of 320 million people. How the hell would you implement massive change from the current system that's already in place? Are you a dreamer?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time

Quote:
She's not a war monger. She was conned just like everyone else that voted for that war. She messed up on how she reported after the fact on Benghazi, but how does that make her responsible for the actual event? She's the closest to my belief system and actually stands a chance of working across the aisles.

Live in la la land all you want, but someone has to be the next commander in chief. Clinton is our best bet IMO.
Looks like someone has a crush.