Music Banter - View Single Post - Covering Kills
Thread: Covering Kills
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 11:05 AM   #124 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack_Davey
No difference in the Limp Bizkit version and The Who version??

You must be one of the people who think Fred Durst wrote the song... If you were old enough to hear the original, you would know that Limp Bizkit butchered it. And how the hell can you stand up for rap-metal bands anyway?

Just shows your age.
Oh wow now using my age as an insult? Listen jerk, I don't think fred Durst wrote the song i've heard both versions or else i wouldn't be saying they sound the same would I? and yes im standing up for them, big deal you hate the band, i do too but the songs still sound the same. Compare them back to back the only diffirence is the eletronic part on the bizkit version and the part where they do the solo routine and it speeds up on the whos. Aside from that its the same. Which is what 40 seconds? Then if you cut out the end of bizkit its fine.

Oh and quit assuming shit about me, it really doesn't make you look intelligent.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote