Music Banter - View Single Post - The Refugee crisis
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 10:29 AM   #178 (permalink)
Raust
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
You do realize that there's about a billion Muslims who aren't Islamists? Particularly in Indonesia.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like any religion, but the more fundamentalist any religion gets (fundamentalist Islam is the most violent, granted) the worse they become, I am DEFINITELY including Christianity.
Ha the not all argument. Yes I'm well aware there are billions of muslims in the world. And yes I also understand that the vast majority are peaceful. I'm sure we're not going to discuss how backwards of a religion it is in the first place, but that's alright. However, the fundamentalists of the religion the jihadists the terrorist groups commit an insane amount of terror killing 1000's of people a year. There are literally hundreds of thousands of muslims who are associated with these fundamentalist terror organizations such as Isis, Boku Horum, Hamas ect. What is also terrifying is the fact that hundreds of millions of muslims which you I suppose would classify as "fundamentalists" support such groups and suicide bombings/martyrdom. It is a problem that is simply getting out of hand. It's also quiet problematic cause there's no easy solution unfortunately. Christianity is a joke the "terror" done by Christians is nearly non exisistant and is pretty bizarre to bring up when we're talking about Islam.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote